A Silent Voice 2 is a sequel to the popular anime movie about a deaf girl and her struggle to find happiness in a world that doesn’t understand her. The film has been released, but there’s still a lot of unanswered questions.
A Silent Voice 2 is the sequel to A Silent Voice. It was released on Netflix in November 2018.
Are you trying to find out more about “A Silent Voice 2”? If that’s the case, keep reading until the end because we’ll go over everything regarding the sequel, including whether it’ll be released or not. What may be stated about the show’s authoritative arrival? What characters will appear in the sequel? And there are a lot of real insights into the film.
What Is It About The Film A Silent Voice?
A Silent Voice, directed by Naoko Yamada and produced by Kyoto Animation, is one of the greatest Japanese films. The animation is based on Yoshitoki Immanga a’s collection A Silent Voice, which was written and drawn by him.
Shoya Ishida, Shoko Nishimiya, Yuzuru Nishimiya, Tomohiro Nagatsuka, Naoka Ueno, and Miyoko Sahara are among the characters created by Futoshi Nishiya, with music by Kensuke Ushio. It is based on Yoshitoki Immanga a’s of the same name, which he wrote and drew.
Shoya Ishida, a secondary school student, is the protagonist of the tale. Ishida is dissatisfied with his existence…
One day, he decides to put an end to it all and prepares to commit himself, but he changes his viewpoint in the blink of an eye and chooses to do the remaining tasks.
A Silent Voice debuted in Tokyo on August 24, 2016, and was released in Japan on September 17, 2016, and internationally between February and June 2017.
The film’s outstanding screenplay and characters have won praise from reviewers and audiences alike. It has grossed more than $30.5 million worldwide, which is a significant sum for an animated picture…
The Silent Voice was a tremendous success, and it will be fascinating to see whether the makers would release a sequel. Continue reading because we’ll discuss whether or not we’ll be seeing the movie in the following part…
When will A Silent Voice 2 be released?
At this moment, the creators haven’t stated anything about A Silent Voice 2, but we can expect to see it soon, which is why we can’t provide you a specific release date for the sequel.
Once the filmmakers have chosen to move forward with the sequel, we will update this page with the official confirmations.
However, many people think that the sequel’s prospects of being revived are slim, while the remainder believe that the sequel has a good possibility of returning to our screens in 2023.
Who Will We Meet If There Is A Silent Voice 2, If There Is One?
If there is a sequel to “A Silent Voice,” we may see the previous characters with their allocated voice artists once again.
- Miyu Irino, Mayu Matsuoka (child)(Japanese), Robbie Daymond, Ryan Shanahan (child) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanese) (Japanes (English).
- Lexi Cowden played Shoko Nishimiya, who was voiced by Saori Hayami (Japanese) (English).
- Aoi Yki (Japanese) and Kristen Sullivan provided the voices for Yuzuru Nishimiya (English).
- Kensh Ono (Japanese) and Graham Halstead (English) played Tomohiro Nagatsuka (English).
- Yki Kaneko (Japanese), Kira Buckland, and Gia Grace (child) provided the voices for Naoka Ueno (English).
- Yui Ishikawa (Japanese), Melissa Hope, and Catie Harvey (child) played Miyoko Sahara (English).
- Megumi Han (Japanese) and Amber Lee Connors and Annabelle Corigliano (child) played Miki Kawai (English).
- Ryo Nishitani, Sachiko Kojima (child) (Japanese), Michael Sinterniklaas, and Spencer Rosen (child) provided the voices for Satoshi Mashiba (English).
- Takuya Masumoto, Hana Takeda (child) (Japanese); Brian Beckerle voiced Keisuke Hirose (English).
- Fuminori Komatsu (Japanese) and Marc Diraison (French) provided the voices for Takeuchi (English).
- Satsuki Yukino (Japanese) as Miyako Ishida, Sara Cravens as Miyako Ishida (English).
- Akiko Hiramatsu (Japanese) as Yaeko Nishimiya, Lipica Shah as Yaeko Nishimiya, Yaeko Nishimiya as Yaeko Nishimiya, Yaeko Nishimiya (English).
Although we’d want to hear some of the new characters’ voices from some of the newly allocated voice actors.
Would you want to see some more animations? How about a little anime? Anime is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, with 44 percent of the world’s population watching it…
If you want to start with our top choices, check out the article below.
Lines to the Terminals-
There has been no announcement about a sequel to the film, and this is due to the fact that the film, in light of manga, does not have any more content to use. The primary film has covered all of the story’s source material.
However, if you’re still interested in reading and learning more about the narrative, I recommend checking out the manga collection of the same, since it has many extra sequences that were cut from the film due to time constraints…
Now it’s time to wrap up this article; we hope you find our platform useful. If the answer is yes, Please let us know what you think in the comments area below, and stay tuned for more future updates.
If you’re interested in watching any movies or web series, come to us since we generally keep up with all the newest news and information in the entertainment industry.
The a silent voice 2 pdf is a must-have for any anime fan. It includes information about the movie such as release date, cast, and plot.